3.22.2010

a new point of view!

SO many new things happening around our household in the last couple of weeks!! Caroline began being able to sit on her own from a laying down position. She all of a sudden did this with hardly any effort at all. This left me scratching my head and thinking to myself, "has she does this before?" But no... our world is beginning to change! I snuck into her room during a nap several times to find her sitting straight up. That sure got us to move her crib mattress down quickly. Good thing because I came into her room the next time and found her standing straight up and holding on. This girl knows what she wants!

A couple of other firsts came as she now has 2 TEETH!! The bottom left came in on March 10th and the right one popped up on the 20th! They haven't seemed to bother her and we haven't experienced any "teething" signs as of now. We're praying it stays that way!

She has also started waving and experiencing a little bit of jealousy when other kids are around. These are great learning moments where we've been trying to teach her to share. She's also crawling a little bit more on both knees and can really do it if she thinks about it. However, it is still easier for her to do her famous army crawl! It is so amazing how much this little girl changes day to day. Each step makes me more and more proud of her and I couldn't imagine loving her more!

Peek-a-boo...I see you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristen! Its been a long time! But I came across your blog via facebook! Your little Caroline is absolutely precious! I love her long brown hair! When was she born? You look like such a happy mommy and happy family! We have a blog too at www.jenkinsga.blogspot.com. It would be great to keep in touch and talk "Mommy!" How fun!

    ReplyDelete