2.25.2010

Valentine Treats!

I think Caroline received one of the best Valentine's Day presents that she could have... Grami and Pop Pop came to visit!! My parents flew in on February 13th and my dad stayed through Tuesday while my mom was able to visit for an entire week. They thought they were escaping the cold snow in Colorado, but they came here to find MORE snow! Fortunately most of it melted before they left. This trip was even more special because Pop Pop came during tax season to spend a little time with his grand-daugther! If that's not special treatment, I don't know what is! I'm told every year that he barely saw me being born because he was working so hard! She's one important girl in his book!Not a good picture at all, but the ONLY one we took with Pop Pop in it. What were we thinking?? Align Center
Kisses for Grami!!!We were lucky enough to have my parents and Suzanne and DJ over after church on Sunday for a Valentine's Brunch. It was fun catching up with everyone and Caroline definitely received her share of attention! Here she is playing hard with her Grami and Grandmother.
We had such a wonderful week! It went by so fast and by the end, I think we were all worn out, but it was so nice to spend some quality time together. We shopped until we dropped and Grami certainly did her fair share of spoiling. We found some new additions for Caroline's room, found some new toys, and added to her clothes collection. Thanks Grami Tami!
Playing Dress Up!!
More Kisses! Caroline has become quite the kisser lately. She opens up her mouth and goes for it everytime!! Whether it's your nose or cheek, it's just as sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment