10.21.2010

3 YEARS!!

Wow... I'm a little behind with our happenings lately, but not too long ago, Josh and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary! And again, I've got to say WOW! So much has happened in those 3 years and it really feels like our lives have started! Since getting married, we have bought a house, had one child, and are on our way to having another!! It has been an incredible journey and God could not have given me a more perfect person to share these special times with. I absolutely love my husband and we are a great team! Josh was able to join us in Pennsylvania on the night of our actual anniversary. The day started off with the door bell ringing and a BEAUTIFUL bouquet of 3 dozen roses were delivered!! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to bring these home, but they sure made me smile every time I walked by them! They made me more excited because I knew that Josh was coming in that night!
The next night Josh and I were able to leave Caroline with my sister and go out for a nice seafood dinner! We experienced a wonderful little restaurant in Hershey and enjoyed every minute of it!
That Friday we had even more time to spend together! We left Caroline with my sister and Emma while we headed down to explore Washington DC. Paul was gracious enough to leave us his car and we left that morning. I had never been and Josh had only gone once. Although it was a quick day trip, it was so neat to experience!! I'm definitely ready to go back! It was a geat trip, however the GPS took us a home a completely different way and it took us 3 1/2 hours. Oh well... the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment