10.27.2010

my little pumpkin!

Several weeks ago we headed to a pumpkin patch with the Mom's group! We had such a great time and Caroline had so much fun running through all of the pumpkins. They opened it up to just us and played games, read stories, and told all about pumpkins. While Caroline preferred just exploring on her own, it was really neat to see all of the kids engaged.
The weather has just been so beautiful that Caroline and I made it out to the Arboretum. We loved exploring all of the pumpkin displays and even enjoyed a petting zoo. I think Grami and Pop Pop are going to have to get another goat someday soon!! :) I seemed to forget the battery to my camera (surprise surprise!) so I only got several pictures snapped with my phone. However we had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment