5.25.2011

BEACH BABIES!!

We were able to take a vacation to Panama City Beach, Florida in the beginning of May.  The first renters in our house were coming at the end of May, so we all went for a week to get the house ready for our guests and to also celebrate Uncle Andy's graduation!  It was great to see everyone and all of the cousins had so much fun!!  We had quite the time at the airport.  Trust me, travelling with 2 kids is much different than 1!!  Josh was with us for the first leg of the trip, but was only able to stay the weekend.  Both kids are still under 2, so they were able to fly for free.  We made it up to security with no meltdowns, but then both kids broke down.  Cooper started getting fussy and Caroline decided she needed attention too.  It was a little hectic with all of our stuff and the kids, but Southwest's employees were really helpful and we made it through.  Because both kids sat on our laps, we were not able to sit in the same row so we each had to take one kid.  Of course I looked to the row behind me and BOTH Josh and Cooper were sound asleep.  If only I had it that easy!  :)
Two kids means packing A LOT of stuff!!
 A great dad wears fuzzy backpacks!
 The kids were such troopers after a whole day of travelling!
We sure had FUN at the beach!!  Caroline and Emma played every day in the water with their buckets and shovels.  These girls are going to have a lot of fun at their beach house!
My camera fell off a chair and the regular lens broke the first day we were there, so I had to use my zoom lens the whole time or my phone, but I did manage to get some from the trip!

   Even Cooper hung out in the sun.  Covered in his bed, that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment