11.05.2011

H.A.L.L.O.W.E.E.N

Halloween festivities seemed to last quite a while around here. I guess that happens when the actual day lands on a Monday. I was a little Halloween-ed out, but after talking to my mom and her telling me I was no fun, I decided to step it up a notch! Caroline and I made Halloween gifts for some of her friends, ghost pudding dessert cups and went over and played with Cate and Ava. They even got Caroline to put on her Belle costume!! These three make pretty cute princesses! I guess it was worth buying even though this was the only time she wore the costume!








Later that night, Josh came home from work early and we headed to the church where Caroline goes to school for another Fun Festival. She enjoyed another petting zoo and played some carnival games for candy. We came home and were able to visit several homes in our neighborhood to trick or treat.



 Twins!!
 We got home, put on skeleton pajamas, turned on our front light and waited for trick or treaters. We got quite a few more this year and Caroline {and Beca!} got so excited every time the doorbell rang. All in all, we had a great time with our kiddos!


Silly kisses from my silly girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment