4.05.2010

He has Risen!

We had a wonderful weekend despite both Josh and I being sick! Josh had a 24 hour stomach bug on Thursday and I got it on Friday! He ended up taking both days off of work to help me with Caroline and I could not have done everything with out him! I had so many more plans for our Easter, but so many just did not get finished. The sun didn't shine much on Sunday and I did not get many pictures of Caroline for her first Easter, but the day could not have been any better! We started by going to church Sunday morning with DJ, Suzanne, and Amanda all joining us. Then afterwards Adam, Julie, and the boys joined in for a big lunch and egg hunt. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and time celebrating this geat occasion!

We managed to fit everyone together!


I'm still working on making cake balls round... :)
The whole Family
Easter Baskets!!Amanda and CoCo
My little flower!
Silly Cousin Sam
Reading the story about Easter
Let the Egg Hunt BEGIN!

Finding eggs with Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment