7.15.2010

And so it begins...

Who would have ever guessed that one day this sweet little innocent baby would grow up to tell me "NO"? Yesterday as I was feeding Caroline some chicken for lunch, she shook her head and clearly said no! Then she proceeded to push the chicken off of her highchair and refuse all else. She definitely is a girl of her own likes and opinions. She has always been a good eater and never really protested anything, but it looks as if she is now telling me what she wants! It really is amazing jut how much she understands and how many words she is trying to say. She says hi, bye, mama, dada, wa wa, I think she's said doggie, baby, and has now added "no" to the list. I just went through the pictures we took of her during her 1st month and I cannot believe how quickly this past year has gone and just how much she has changed. She has come quite a long way!! And if growing up means telling me no, then I guess I'll take it! She was pretty cute saying it and it is so nice to finally know what she wants... or doesn't in this case! :)
(Seeing this picture definitely makes me think I need another baby around!! Good thing my niece Ellie will be here in November!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment