6.29.2010

And the birthday girl turns ONE!

The first birthday party has happened!! I had such a fun time planning this special occasion for my little one and it could not have turned out any better!! Although Caroline's actual birthday isn't until July 1st, we celebrated the weekend before and had all of her friends over for a pool party. Caroline's room is decorated with butterflies and every time before I put her down for a nap, I ask her "where are your butterflies"? This is one of the first things she quickly learned and knows to look up and point. She gets so excited to see them and has to touch them every time. So when I was deciding on a theme, I knew that I had to include butterflies!! I found this adorable invitation from TomKat Studios on etsy and just love how they turned out! The colors and design was exactly what I was looking for!
I had all of her monthly pictures printed out and put up on the wall. It is so amazing how much a difference a year makes. She has changed quite a bit and has just gotten cuter!
The CAKE!!Pure Joy!! A little child's smiling face is definitely such a sweet sight! It was so much fun to have everyone over to our house and celebrate such a special occasion. I just love the way so much happiness was captured in these little one's faces. The pink frosting on the cupcakes definitely says it all!Sweet Friends who made everything so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment